Workshops: Wreath Decorating
Saturday, Dec. 2 & Saturday, Dec. 9: drop in anytime 10:30am-4:00pm
$25 general admission/$20 Homestead Atlanta members
Here’s how the whole process works:
1. Register for the workshop of your choice by clicking on the Pay Pal button below. Note that there are TWO dates. Make sure you register for the one of your preference. The $25 workshop fee gives you access to unlimited trimmings, tools, and creative guidance by our talented staff.
2. Purchase the wreath of your choice. Wreath prices vary depending on size and material. Please note that the purchase of a wreath is not included in the workshop fee. You may select from boxwood, fraser fir, white pine, and mixes. Wreaths range in size from 16″ to 36″ and are priced at $18 – $75.
For the best wreath selection, we recommend that you drop by the store and purchase one asap! Then you can bring it back with you on the date of the workshop. Otherwise, plan to choose from the options we have available at the time of the workshop.
3. Game day! On the day of the workshop we’ll have work tables set up in the sun. You may drop in anytime between 10:30am and 4:00pm. Please check in at the cash register to let us know you’re here, and we’ll get you set up with all the supplies. You get your pick of trimmings including fresh berries, grasses, seed pods, dried flowers, etc.
G*H staff and creative advisers will be on hand during each workshop to give you one-on-one guidance, teach wiring techniques, provide creative inspiration, and make sure that you go home with a wreath that will make your front door the talk of the neighborhood!
Purchase Tickets for Dec. 2 Workshop:
Dec. 2 Workshop – General Admission: $25
Dec. 2 Workshop – Homestead Atlanta Members: $20
Purchase Tickets for Dec. 9 Workshop:
Dec. 9 Workshop – General Admission: $25
Dec. 9 Workshop – Homestead Atlanta Members: $20
Nursery tours will resume in Feb/March 2018. Stay tuned for dates.
Free admission – registration required
This is your chance to get all the dirt on the methods behind our madness!
During tour we’ll discuss:
- The physical layout of the nursery and why it changes frequently
- How you can help us help you!
- Signs of healthy plants – how to pick the best specimens
- What to expect during different seasons
Register: The tour is FREE but registration is required so we’ll know what size crowd to expect. Sign up with the online form below or by calling Garden*Hood at 404-880-9848. Please include your full name, phone number, and email. We fully protect your personal information and will only contact you if we need to reschedule the class due to inclement weather.
Details: The tour will be held outdoors here at the nursery. Please dress for the weather (sunscreen, hats, and sun glasses are strongly recommended), and feel free to bring snacks and beverages. In the event of dangerous or exceptionally inclement weather, the class will be rescheduled. We’ll call you the morning of the event to alert you of scheduling changes.