Summer Watering Workshop
Saturday, July 9
Garden*Hood is pleased to announce its first watering workshop of the summer. This class covers the basics plus some specifics including:
- General techniques for healthy, effective watering
- Special tips for specific types of plants
- Watering plants in the ground vs. plants in containers
- When and how much to water
- The pros and cons of different watering tools
- Identifying symptoms of under-watering vs. over-watering
Instructor: Kacey Cloues, owner/general manager of Garden*Hood. Kacey finds herself doing most of her planting in the summer (it’s the only time she has free!), and over the years she’s compiled a decent stash of experiential knowledge about watering.
Cost of the class is $10. Attendance is limited to 15.
Sign up and purchase tickets using the form below, or call Garden*Hood at 404-880-9848.
Sign Up for Watering 101
Click the BUY NOW link below to pay your registration fee via PayPal’s secure online webpage. Or, call Garden*Hood to pay over the phone (404-880-9848).
You will receive an acknowledgement email within 48 hours confirming your registration and receipt of payment.